With many years of experience of a broad range of issues and stages of development, each Framework staff member brings a unique perspective to assessing the needs and directions of a piece of work. Each one has dedicated many years to growing their own skills and knowledge, developing practices and policies, which can be implemented in small projects or large organisations, and practicing compassion and inclusion in their work. Here is a little information on each of them and some of their interests.
Caroline Kennedy; Works across the Eastern Region.
- 20 years’ experience in financial planning and management;
- Specialist expertise in financial and employment training;
- Trained in Business Studies (UCD) specialising in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations and Community Workplace Management (NCI);
- Participated in Train the Trainer Programme in 2017;
- She lives in Tramore, County Waterford with her husband and teenage son.