Building ethical leadership and practice.
Working imaginatively, intuitively and collectively to create positive change.
AIM 1: Promote and support the development of ethical practice and good governance.
AIM 2: Strengthen the capacity and leadership of organisations.
AIM 3:Develop new and creative ways of working
AIM 4: Continue to be a dynamic and ethical organisation.
THE VALUES WE FOLLOW IN OUR WORK
The right of people to be treated equally within the law regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the Traveller community.
That “All human beings are born free and equal” and that every person and all peoples are entitled to active, free and meaningful participation in, contribution to, and enjoyment of all aspects of society
- Promoting transparency, accountability and honesty
- Creating structures which are genuinely about power sharing and involving the full and equal participation of people in decision making processes.
- Supporting people to work together in a united way to bring about social change.
- Valuing equally what we do and how we do it.
- Exploring new ways of working and innovative approaches to addressing the problems that arise for people.
- Valuing people’s difference, skills, knowledge and life experience
- Standing in solidarity with people on ethical issues in order to bring about change.