With many years of experience of a broad range of issues and stages of development, each Framework staff member brings a unique perspective to assessing the needs and directions of a piece of work. Each one has dedicated many years to growing their own skills and knowledge, developing practices and policies, which can be implemented in small projects or large organisations, and practicing compassion and inclusion in their work. Here is a little information on each of them and some of their interests.
Joan Bolger; Working with Projects in the Midlands, Dublin, South East.
- 30 years’ experience as a community activist, trainer and manager;
- Specialist expertise in Mediation and Conflict Resolution and Family Support Practice;
- Trained in Social and Human Studies (NUI Maynooth), Mediation Studies (Mediation NI), Strengthening Families Trainer, Family Support Practice (NUI Galway);
- A mother and community volunteer, interested in craft making and lives in a rural village in Co. Kildare.
Tina Tully; Working with Projects in the North East, North West, Midlands.
- 20 years’ experience of supporting community development work;
- Specialist expertise in community development practice and organisational development;
- M.A. in Community Development (NUIG) and third level qualifications in Irish (TCD, NUIG);
- Diploma in Mediation Skills;
- She lives in Co. Cavan with her husband and son and daughter and large animal family and has a keen interest in spirituality and holistic healing practices.
Glynis Currie; Working with Projects in the South East.
- Glynis has 30 years’ experience in voluntary work, freelance consultancy, training and community sector Project Management;
- Has played a Coordinating role in Framework for 24 years;
- Trained in Graphic Design (ECAD), Art Therapy (HCAD), Advanced Community Development Consultancy (Meitheal / CAN) and Mediation (UCD);
- Is a mother, grandmother, lives in rural Waterford and enjoys a wide selection of creative pursuits.
Caroline Kennedy; Works across the Eastern Region.
- 20 years’ experience in financial planning and management;
- Specialist expertise in financial and employment training;
- Trained in Administrative Studies and Masters in Business (UCD);
- Participated in Training the Trainer Programme in 2017;
- She lives in Tramore, County Waterford with her husband and teenage son.
Catherine McIntyre; Works with Projects in Dublin and Wicklow.
- 30 years’ experience as a volunteer, manager and trainer;
- Trained in Business Studies (DIT), Community Development (NUIM) and Family Support (NUIG);
- Adult educator and trainer in Children First, Parent Plus, Restorative Practice, Anti-bias training & PEEP;
- Worked for 10 years in the early years sector supporting children, families and practitioners;
- She lives in Dublin with partner, 3 young adult children and two dogs and is passionate about the outdoors, adult education and child development.