With many years experience of a broad range of issues and stages of development, each Framework staff member brings a unique perspective to assessing the needs and directions of a piece of work. Each one has dedicated many years to growing their own skills and knowledge, developing practices and policies which can be implemented in small projects or large organisations, and practicing compassion and inclusion in their work. Here is a little information on each of them and some of their interests.
- 30 years experience as a community activist, trainer and Manager
- Specialist expertise in Mediation and Conflict Resolution and Family Support Practice
- Trained in Social and Human Studies (NUI Maynooth), Mediation Studies (Mediation NI) Strengthening Families Trainer, Family Support Practice (NUI Galway)
- A mother and and community volunteer, interested in craft making and lives in a rural village in Co. Kildare.
- 30 years experience as a Facilitator, Manager and Organisational Consultant.
- Specialist expertise in Project Development and Manager Support
- Trained in Art Education (NCAD), Masters in Business Studies (Social Entrepreneurialism) (UCC), Higher Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy (UCC)
- A mother, contemplative photographer and blogger she is based in rural Waterford.
086 8168104 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 years’ experience of supporting community development work
- Specialist expertise in community development practice and organisational development
- M.A. in Community Development (NUIG) and third level qualifications in Irish (TCD, NUIG)
- She lives in Co. Cavan with her husband, young son and large animal family and has a keen interest in spirituality and holistic healing practices
- Glynis has 25 years experience as a Volunteer, Freelance Consultant, Trainer and Community Sector Project Management;
- Trained in Graphic Design (ECAD), Art Therapy (HCAD), Advanced Community Development Consultancy (Meithal / CAN) and Mediation (UCD);
- Is a mother, grandmother, lives in rural Waterford and enjoys a wide selection of creative pursuits
087 2857513 / email@example.com
- 20 years experience in Financial Planning and Management
- Specialist expertise in Financial and Employment Training
- Trained in Administrative Studies and Masters in Business (UCD)
- A mother of a young son, she is based in Tramore, County Waterford
086 3809318 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 year experience as Facilitator and educator
- Specialist expertise in Family Support Training and Community Development
- Trained in Community Support (WIT) and Family Support Practice (UCG)
- A mother and grandmother Molly is based in Wexford
087 9182251 / email@example.com